Tuesday 19 February 2013

1st Face Chart for Estella

This is my first face chart for Estella. I have designed this make-up based on the end of the story when Estella gets beaten by her Husband.
I decided to make her make-up natural and have added a bruised eye and a bruised jaw. The eyebrows are also messy as I wanted to give off the impression that she was feeling run down and unable to make herself look presentable because of her emotional time.
I like this face chart as it shows how Estella is feeling at this time; a wreck. After being brought up by Miss Havisham to hate all men, Estella has now realised the true reason to why she was taught this way and feels upset and alone now that she was going through a bad time with her husband.
For this look I am going to be using my Screenface cream foundation palette for the base, my Screen face eye shadow palette, a bruise wheel, mascara, loose powder and my lip gloss palette.  

No comments:

Post a Comment