Saturday 23 February 2013

2nd Face Chart for Miss Havisham

On this face chart of Miss Havisham, I have based it near the beginging of the story when her skin has started to age and wrinkles appear.
 
I have based her make-up on a natural look making the fact that Miss Havisham hasn't got changed out of her wedding dress for years and so will be very grubby with a dirty face rather than a clean fresh face.

The products that I am going to use to produce this is the old ageing stipple to create wrinkles and dry flaky skin around her face as I want her skin to look damaged and enhance the fact that she hasn't looked after herself as she should have been for years.

I will also use my Screen face foundation palette, eye shadow palette to create the tired shadows under the eyes.

I'm not going to use any mascara on this look as this would have crumbled off over the years, and so I don't think that Miss Havisham would have been wearing any around the time I have set this look.

I will also use my Illamasque loose powder to finish off the look.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment