Tuesday 19 February 2013

Clothing for Estella


This is the dress that I am going to use for my final Estella shoot. I have chosen this style as it has a high neck to not show off too much skin as the people who lived in the Victorian era chose to cover up their skin with high neck clothing.

I think that the colour of this dress is perfect as Estella has dark hair and pale skin so this will work well together with the two.

I decided to not accessorise the dress for my final shoot as I didn't want to make her look too much. I am keeping her make-up young natural and simple and so I thought that this plain dress would work well with the look I have gone for.

My model choice mattered alot for this dress as it is a small size 6. I have chosen my model to fit around this, and have found a size 6 model with long brown hair which is perfect for my Estella.

No comments:

Post a Comment