Saturday 2 March 2013

3rd Face Chart for Miss Havisham



For this face chart I have tried to base it around the end of the film when Miss Havisham is told and tired which may lead her to having accidents falling out of her chair for example.

Basing this face chart on that example, I wanted to give Miss Havisham a bruised eye. This shows that she is getting too old to live and look after herself at her old age.

I have based the rest of the make-up to just a natural old look to really contrast against her black, purple and green eye.

The products that I will use to create this look is the old age stipple to create the wrinkles around her eyes and on her cheeks and forehead. I will also use my Screen face foundation pallette and eye shadow pallette for the skin base and the dark shading around the eyes.

 I want to keep her skin looking quite pale to that she looks ill and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment