Saturday 2 March 2013

Miss Havisham Final Shoot



Above are my two final images for my Miss Havisham look. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of both images and feel the styling, make-up and hair all work really well together as an image.
The camera has picked up the dullness created by the dry shampoo which really finishes it off giving it a really old dirty look. I am pleased with how well the ageing stipple has worked around the mouth and eyes as it has made a really good sore effect.


The image to the right was going to be my final zoomed out image. I realised I couldn't use this as my final because I hadn't taken off the red nailvarnish on the nails. Next time I am doing a shoot for a project this is something I need to be aware of as this could have ruined my final images had I not had another image that I liked.
 
 The two images on the left are during my final shoot of the hair style that I chose to do. This worked well and looks like wedding hair as I have added the veil.
 
The two images below are close ups of the ageing stipple that I have applied around the lips and the eyes. If you look closely you can see how I have made it look dry and sore by adding the redness on top and around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment