Saturday 2 March 2013

Miss Havisham Clothing


                1.                                                                 2.

1. Photo 1 is of a 1 metre long piece of fabric that I have bought to make into a veil. I am going to attatch clips to the centre of it to place ontop of my Miss Havisham models head to re-create her wedding day look. This material is also a creamy off-white colour in order for my shoot to look old and aged like Miss Havisham.

2. Photo 2 is of the clothing that I am going to use for my final Miss Havisham look. I have decided to use a cream, floaty dress with a small cropped lace top over the top of the dress.

I chose these two items because I felt that they would both work really well as a Victorian era wedding dress that Miss Havisham would have worn and kept on for all the years she lived. I think that the colours of the clothing is good as it makes the clothing look old and aged with the off-white colours.

Because these items are quite a small size, I am going to need to find a small figured model to fit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment